WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
COOKIESAFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) According to the entity that manages them, there are own cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and those from third parties (the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session ones(designed to collect and store data, while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie – this can be anything from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they can be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service);
– Personalisation cookies (these allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.);
– Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the website);
– Advertising cookies (they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users);
– Affiliate cookies (they allow the tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyse the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies provide by themselves personal data and they are not used for the collection thereof.
- facilitating user navigation and access to the different services offered by this website;
- avoiding the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics each time they access the website; and
- encouraging the improvement of the operation and the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
When accessing our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, several third-party cookies will be installed, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the realisation of anonymous statistics about visits, always collecting information anonymously. It is not necessary to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse through our website.
In various sections of our website you can install social network cookies, specifically the following:
- • Google+ and Google Maps cookie, as provided on the page about what type of cookies are used..
|HTTP||1 year||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions, such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot work properly without these cookies.
|Session||Remembers the language selected by a user with which to view a web page||Preferences|
|Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||Statistics|
|Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate||Statistics|
|bertrandmassanes.com||HTTP||Session||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||Statistics|
|google-analytics.com||Pixel||Session||The statistical cookies help the owners of web pages to understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.||Statistics|
|bertrandmassanes.com||HTTP||Session||Description of the purpose of the cookie: It collects anonymous statistical data related to the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the users of the website according to factors, such as demographic factors and geographical location, to allow the multimedia and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable personalised online advertising.
|bertrandmassanes.com||HTTP||Session||It collects anonymous statistical data related to the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the users of the website according to factors, such as demographic factors and geographical location, to allow multimedia and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable personalised online advertising.||Marketing|
|__hstc||bertrandmassanes.com||HTTP||2 years||It collects anonymous statistical data related to the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, the average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the users of the website according to factors, such as demographic factors and geographical location, to allow the multimedia and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable personalised online advertising.||Marketing|
|__ptq.gif||hubspot.com||Pixel||Session||Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user and, therefore, more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.||Marketing
|hubspotutk||bertrandmassanes.com||HTTP||10 years||HubSpot Script Loader||Marketing|
At all times, you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation you agree to and those which you don’t, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools menu):
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu):
Internet options > Privacy > Advanced:
Options > Privacy > Cookies:
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they comply fully with the version of your browser. It may also be that you are using another browser not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from the options of your browser, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see the help section of your browser for more information.)
Deactivation/activation and deletion of cookies
To restrict or block cookies, this is done through the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are installed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Bear in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. Some site features may be lost, and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you are not going to see advertisements. Simply put, the ads will not conform to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method of adapting the configuration. If necessary, consult the browser’s help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies installed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases in which our website contains what are called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookie on this website and they are not listed in the above list, please inform us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies installed, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.